For the 'zaar World Tour 2005
Make and share this Australian Fish recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup cheshire cheese, freshly grated
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fillets of sole (or any white fish)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 6 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Melt butter in skillet over low heat. Add mushrooms and saute over medium heat until tender.
- Rub oil over shallow 4 quart baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place fish on cheese.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Add green pepper and top with mushrooms.
- Pour wine over fillets.
- Bake at 450F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and parsley.