1/5 Photos of Australian Fish
For the 'zaar World Tour 2005
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese or 1/2 cup cheddar cheese or 1/2 cup cheshire cheese, freshly grated
- 1 1/2 lbs fillets of sole (or any white fish)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 6 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1Melt butter in skillet over low heat. Add mushrooms and saute over medium heat until tender.
- 2Rub oil over shallow 4 quart baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 3Place fish on cheese.
- 4Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Add green pepper and top with mushrooms.
- 5Pour wine over fillets.
- 6Bake at 450F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes.
- 7Sprinkle with lemon juice and parsley.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Australian Fish
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 346.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 25.9 g