Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prepare close to serving time; add dressing just before serving. Dressing can be made 3 days ahead....keep covered in refrigerator.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs zucchini
- 1 medium red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- Using vegetable peeler, peel thin strips from zucchini.
- Combine zucchini and red pepper in large bowl.
- Add dressing, toss lightly.
- Mint Dressing:.
- Combine all ingredients for dressing in jar; shake well.
So delicious and fresh!!! I love this fresh mint dressing with zucchini!! After tasting, I had added everything but the sugar and I left it out, I thought it tasted perfect with the honey. I used an orange bell pepper instead of red and it was a really pretty color combination with the green!! Great recipe, thanks!!