Wattleseed is from the Australian Acacia Tree. The seed has a nutty flavor with hints of chocolate and hazelnuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in the middle of oven and preheat oven to 375°F
- 2In a mediium bowl, sift together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- 4Add the wattleseed and stir to combine.
- 5Add the egg, lime zest and lime juice, and stir to combine.
- 6Fold in the flour mixture until just incorporated.
- 7Add the oats and coconut, and stir until well combined.
- 8Drop cookies, 1-1/2 to 2 tablespoons each, on an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake until the edges are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 9Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Australian Wattleseed Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.8
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 220.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: