Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wattleseed is from the Australian Acacia Tree. The seed has a nutty flavor with hints of chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Position rack in the middle of oven and preheat oven to 375°F
- In a mediium bowl, sift together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add the wattleseed and stir to combine.
- Add the egg, lime zest and lime juice, and stir to combine.
- Fold in the flour mixture until just incorporated.
- Add the oats and coconut, and stir until well combined.
- Drop cookies, 1-1/2 to 2 tablespoons each, on an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake until the edges are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.