Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An Aussie version of the usual favorite, by Debi of "Way Down Under". Debi likes this with barbecued meat of any type.
- Slice mango down either side of stone (the seed).
- Remove flesh and cut into bite sized cubes.
- Peel avocado, remove stone and cut into cubes.
- Dice onion finely.
- Combine mango, avocado and onion in large bowl.
- Quarter cherry tomatoes.
- Fold gently through the mango mixture.
- Combine chili, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, herbs, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk.
- Pour over salsa and toss gently.