1/1 Photo of Avocado and Prawn/Shrimp Salad
From a recipe book from Australian Good Food. Please note you more than likely would not use all the dressing in one sitting (depending on how much you like, so it is served on the side to let each person judge for themselves).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce (leaves trimmed)
- 1/2 head frisee lettuce (leaves trimmed)
- 1/2 cup fresh chervil (sprigs)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges to serve)
- 2 avocados
- 900 g prawns (about 20 medium cooked peeled deveined tails intact)
Thousand Island Dressing
- 1Place iceberg lettuce leaves in a large bowl and roughly chop frisee into smaller lengths and add to bowl.
- 2Mix chervil, oil and lemon juice, season to taste and then add to lettuces and toss to combine.
- 3Divide between serving bowls.
- 4THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING - combine all thousand island dressing ingreadients and season to taste and set aside.
- 5Cut avaocadoes in half and remove stones and using a large spoon to scoop out flesh and then slice lengthways.
- 6Place avocado and prawns on lettuces and season with pepper and serve with lemon wedges and dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Prawn/Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.0
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 291.1 mg
- Sodium 1625.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: