This is a super easy and unique dessert. I love unique recipes to surprise my friends with. And I love avocados! I have used gingernut/ginger snap biscuit/cookies for the crumb crust. I have also substituted lime juice and zest for the lemon juice. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 medium sized Hass avocado
- 1 lemon, juice of, fresh squeezed
- 2 limes, juice of, freshly squeezed
For Crumb Crust
- 1Crumb Crust:.
- 2Place graham crackers, macadamia nuts and butter in food processor and pulse until crumbled.
- 3Press evenly along bottom and up sides of 9" dish.
- 4Bake for 8-10 minutes in moderate oven.
- 6In a blender mix milk and avocado thoroughly and then blend in the lemon/lime juice.
- 7Pour this IMMEDIATELY into the graham pie crust as it sets very rapidly!
- 8Add unsweetened whipped cream on top and refrigerate for a few hours.
- 9(This pie is so sweet to start off with that unsweetened cream works well).
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1060 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3651.2
- Calories from Fat 1756
- Total Fat 195.1 g
- Saturated Fat 73.9 g
- Cholesterol 288.6 mg
- Sodium 2448.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 444.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.0 g
- Sugars 301.3 g
- Protein 58.6 g