1/1 Photo of Bacon, Egg and Spinach Breakfast Rolls
Hal Taylor's Note:
An easy, all in one breakfast that can be prepared ahead of time. Can be made for a couple or a baseball team with equal ease. I have had this recipe for years and still like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a circular slice from the top of each roll and reserve the cap.
- 2Scoop out the inside of the rolls, leaving a thin shell.
- 3Drop the spinach into boiling water for 1 minute and drain well.
- 4Saute the spinach in butter for 1 minute. Drain and divide into the rolls.
- 5Saute the bacon and onions until tender.
- 6Stir in the BBQ sauce and add the mixture to the rolls.
- 7Break an egg into each roll, top with grated cheese and replace the reserved caps.
- 8Wrap individually in foil and place them on a cookie sheet in a PREHEATED 375 degree oven.
- 9Bake for 15 minutes.
- 10Let stand for 5 minutes before removing the foil.
- 11THESE CAN BE MADE AHEAD OF TIME DOWN TO STEP 6. WRAP IN FOIL AND SIMPLY ADD THE EGG AND CHEESE WHEN YOU ARE READY.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Egg and Spinach Breakfast Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.6
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 290.1 mg
- Sodium 999.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 23.9 g