Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from Family Circle's, The Tastes Of Christmas cookbook. It goes well with turkey and pork.
Make and share this Bacon & Ricotta Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, fresh
- 2 cups breadcrumbs, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Fry the bacon in a dry pan until crisp. remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry onions and garlic until golden.
- Combine the ricotta, egg, parmesan, breadcrumbs, and herbs.
- Add the bacon & onion, and mix to combine.
- Use to stuff the meat, or bake in a casserole dish at 180C for 20 minutes.