1/1 Photo of Bacon & Ricotta Stuffing
Sara 76's Note:
This is from Family Circle's, The Tastes Of Christmas cookbook. It goes well with turkey and pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the bacon in a dry pan until crisp. remove and set aside.
- 2In the same pan, fry onions and garlic until golden.
- 3Combine the ricotta, egg, parmesan, breadcrumbs, and herbs.
- 4Add the bacon & onion, and mix to combine.
- 5Use to stuff the meat, or bake in a casserole dish at 180C for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon & Ricotta Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.3
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 561.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 20.0 g