A caramel and chocolate rimmed glass filled with Baileys and Butterscotch Schnapps!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place topping and chocolate on separate plates.
- 2Dip rims of 4 serving glasses in topping, then in chocolate.
- 3Place on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper, rim-side down and refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set.
- 4Combine Baileys and cream in separate jug.
- 5Divide butterscotch schnapps evenly among serving glasses.
- 6Top with ice.
- 7Pour over combined Baileys and cream.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baileys Butterball
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.2
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 125.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: