Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A caramel and chocolate rimmed glass filled with Baileys and Butterscotch Schnapps!
Make and share this Baileys Butterball recipe from Food.com.
- Place topping and chocolate on separate plates.
- Dip rims of 4 serving glasses in topping, then in chocolate.
- Place on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper, rim-side down and refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set.
- Combine Baileys and cream in separate jug.
- Divide butterscotch schnapps evenly among serving glasses.
- Top with ice.
- Pour over combined Baileys and cream.
- Serve immediately.