Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A caramel and chocolate rimmed glass filled with Baileys and Butterscotch Schnapps!
Make and share this Baileys Butterball recipe from Food.com.
- Place topping and chocolate on separate plates.
- Dip rims of 4 serving glasses in topping, then in chocolate.
- Place on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper, rim-side down and refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set.
- Combine Baileys and cream in separate jug.
- Divide butterscotch schnapps evenly among serving glasses.
- Top with ice.
- Pour over combined Baileys and cream.
- Serve immediately.
I changed this up a bit to use what I had on hand and also scaled it down to one serving...I used butterscotch schnapps, Baileys Caramel Irish Cream, milk and chocolate syrup. I put all of those ingredients into my Magic Bullet blender with a cup of ice and blended it all together until smooth. It's like an adult slurpee and tastes fabulous! Thanks for posting, Jewelies~ :-)
Delicious! I made a single serving, and since I am having camera issues tonight, I will try again to get a nice picture!! delightful combination of flavors (Butterscotch is just my fav anyway) and the rimming really does add an over the top garnish - I highly recommend when serving to guests! ;) Thanks for a fabulous keeper!
Very nice cocktail. Loved the combination of Bailey's and caramel. used Buttershots and 1/2 and 1/2 ;) Skipped the chocolate rim, but I'm sure if I were serving it to a friend I would include it! Loved this drink. Will definitely make again! Thanks for sharing. Cheers ~V