From an old Woolworths mag..this is such a great side, the bacon really adds a lovely depth of flavour.
- Pre-heat oven to 180.C.
- Grease a 6 cup baking dish.
- Cook Cauliflower in boiling salted water for 5 mins or until just tender, drain well & arrange in baking dish.
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat and cook onion and half the bacon for 4 mins or until softened. Remove pan from heat, add flour and stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Return to heat & cook gently for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk, stirring continuously and bring to a boil. Add mustard, nutmeg, 1 cup cheese and season with salt & pepper. Stir until cheese has melted.
- Pour sauce over cauliflower & sprinkle with breadcrumbs and remaining cheese. Bake for 15 mins or until golden.