This recipe is for the ever-popular chicken nugget. It uses polenta and finely grated parmesan cheese as the crumb mixture. Should serve 6 children or 4 adults. These are great nuggets and they are gluten free! Feel free to add some spices or seasonings of your choice.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Flatten the chicken slightly until it is the desired thickness of your nuggets--you can use a meat mallet or your rolling pin.
- Cut the chicken into nugget sized chunks.
- Combine the polenta and the parmesan in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the polenta mixture and ensure they are thoroughly coated.
- Place the nuggets onto a paper lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked and golden.