1/6 Photos of Baked Cheesy Chicken Nuggets (No Bread Coating)
This recipe is for the ever-popular chicken nugget. It uses polenta and finely grated parmesan cheese as the crumb mixture. Should serve 6 children or 4 adults. These are great nuggets and they are gluten free! Feel free to add some spices or seasonings of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Flatten the chicken slightly until it is the desired thickness of your nuggets--you can use a meat mallet or your rolling pin.
- 3Cut the chicken into nugget sized chunks.
- 4Combine the polenta and the parmesan in a bowl.
- 5Dip the chicken pieces into the polenta mixture and ensure they are thoroughly coated.
- 6Place the nuggets onto a paper lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked and golden.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheesy Chicken Nuggets (No Bread Coating)
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 176.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 19.1 g