Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Bill Granger recipe. Can be doubled easily. Can be made ahead and reheated.
Make and share this Baked Chicken With Lemon, Potato and Olives recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Place potatoes, onion, olives, lemon, pancetta and bay leaves in roasting tin.
- Pour over stock.
- Place chicken pieces on top and drizzle with olive oil. Season.
- Roast for 50 minutes unil chicken is golden.
- Remove chicken, place on warm plate and cover with foil.
- Increase oven temperature to 220 Degrees Celsius.
- Return roating tin to oven and cook for approx 10 more minutes until potatoes are golden.
- Place chicken back on top, heat through, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
I tried this yesterday and it was very easy to make and tasted quite good. Next time I may stir the chicken, vegetables and liquid a few times while its baking to see if it makes the chicken more flavorful.