Deliciously moist corn baked in the oven and seasoned with garlic and herb butter. You can use just plain butter with salt and pepper if you prefer or any flavoured butter of your choice.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Remove all the husks and silks from the corn cobs.
- To make the Herb & Garlic Butter- mix all ingredients together is a small mixing bowl.
- Smear the flavoured butter over the corn cobs. Wrap the corn cobs in aluminium foil and secrely seal.
- Place the corn cobs on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- When cooked remove from the oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes before opening the foil to remove cooked corn. The corn will still be very hot-be careful not to burn yourself on the steam.