1/14 Photos of Baked Corn on the Cob With Garlic Herb Butter
Deliciously moist corn baked in the oven and seasoned with garlic and herb butter. You can use just plain butter with salt and pepper if you prefer or any flavoured butter of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Remove all the husks and silks from the corn cobs.
- 3To make the Herb & Garlic Butter- mix all ingredients together is a small mixing bowl.
- 4Smear the flavoured butter over the corn cobs. Wrap the corn cobs in aluminium foil and secrely seal.
- 5Place the corn cobs on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- 6When cooked remove from the oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes before opening the foil to remove cooked corn. The corn will still be very hot-be careful not to burn yourself on the steam.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Corn on the Cob With Garlic Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 252.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: