1/2 Photos of Baked Eggs With Feta and Tomatoes
Missy Wombat's Note:
Found this recipe when looking for verdelho wine food suggestions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush two 18cm shallow ovenproof bowls or plates with a little olive oil.
- 2Place 1 slice of toast in each bowl.
- 3Place tomato slices, slightly overlapping, in a circle around toast.
- 4Top with feta, then carefully crack an egg over the top of each.
- 5Scatter eggs with oregano, onion, paprika and cracked black pepper to taste, then drizzle with a little olive oil.
- 6Bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes or until egg whites are set but yolks remain runny.
- 7Serve immediately with remaining toasted bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggs With Feta and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 278.2 mg
- Sodium 1253.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 21.9 g