Found this recipe when looking for verdelho wine food suggestions.
Make and share this Baked Eggs With Feta and Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Brush two 18cm shallow ovenproof bowls or plates with a little olive oil.
- Place 1 slice of toast in each bowl.
- Place tomato slices, slightly overlapping, in a circle around toast.
- Top with feta, then carefully crack an egg over the top of each.
- Scatter eggs with oregano, onion, paprika and cracked black pepper to taste, then drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes or until egg whites are set but yolks remain runny.
- Serve immediately with remaining toasted bread.