1/2 Photos of Baked Fish With Courgette Crumb Topping
Healthy way of enjoying fish with out frying etc
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the breadcrumbs, oil courgette, parsley, cheese and lemon zest, then season.
- 2Put the fish on a oiled baking tray. Press crumbs firly onto each fillet so they stick.
- 3bake at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes untill the fish is just cooked and the topping is golden.
- 4serve with asparagus spears and new potatoes.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fish With Courgette Crumb Topping
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.1
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Sodium 815.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper