1/2 Photos of Baked Garlic Quail
24 hrs 25 mins
We love these as an entree, but not when there's company, as we always eat every morsel off the bones. They are messy to eat but yummy! Prep time includes marinating of the quail.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 quail, cut in half down backbone
- 1Combine marinade ingredients.
- 2Add quail and refrigerate overnight.
- 3Just before serving, place quail on rack over baking dish.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes in a moderate oven.
- 5Increase oven temperature to hot, cook for a further 10 minutes or until quail are crisp and tender.
Browse Our Top Quail Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Garlic Quail
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.7
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 165.6 mg
- Sodium 1275.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 45.2 g