1/1 Photo of Baked Kumera (Sweet Potato) With Sweet Smoked Paprika
A simple baked vege side. The sweetness of the kumera and smoky flavour from the paprika makes for a tasty baked vege side dish. You can substitute butternut pumpkin (squash) for the kumera
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C /350°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 2Peel and cut the kumera into 2.5cm /1 inch chunks.
- 3Place the pumpkin in a large bowl or plastic bag. Add the oil and toss to coat.
- 4Transfer the kumera chunks to the baking tray and sprinkle all sides with the sweet smoked paprika. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 5Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Kumera (Sweet Potato) With Sweet Smoked Paprika
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g