1 hr 15 mins
This makes a delicious vegetarian main course or a tasty side dish. Once you get the hang of this it's really easy to put together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a deep 22cm round cake pan and cover the base with baking paper.
- 2Cut potatoes into small cubes.
- 3Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the potatoes and onion and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are just soft.
- 4Lightly steam the broccoli and peppers.
- 5Combine potato mixture with the broccoli and peppers and pour into the prepared pan.
- 6Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the vegetables in the pan.
- 7Bake in a moderate oven for about 45 minutes or until set and cooked.
- 8Stand 10 minutes before turning out of pan.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature with a salad or as a side for chicken or fish.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Vegetable Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 291.4 mg
- Sodium 212.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 15.3 g