Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a delicious vegetarian main course or a tasty side dish. Once you get the hang of this it's really easy to put together.
- Grease a deep 22cm round cake pan and cover the base with baking paper.
- Cut potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the potatoes and onion and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are just soft.
- Lightly steam the broccoli and peppers.
- Combine potato mixture with the broccoli and peppers and pour into the prepared pan.
- Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the vegetables in the pan.
- Bake in a moderate oven for about 45 minutes or until set and cooked.
- Stand 10 minutes before turning out of pan.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a salad or as a side for chicken or fish.