1/4 Photos of Baked Wedges With Fresh Rosemary and Sea Salt
Tasty, delicious golden wedges, that are so easy to prepare and great served with grilled meats, chicken, ribs, or on their own as a snack, or light lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each potato into 8 wedges. You can use peeled or unpeeled potatoes.
- 2Melt butter with crushed garlic, place into a bowl.
- 3Add wedges to butter in the bowl and mix until all wedges are coated with the garlic butter.
- 4Add 1/8 cup butter and 1/8 cup olive oil to a large baking dish.
- 5Add wedges to large baking dish.
- 6sprinkle with the chopped rosemary and the sea salt.
- 7Bake in preheated 180°F oven until golden and crisp, may need to be turned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Wedges With Fresh Rosemary and Sea Salt
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.0
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 232.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 9.7 g