Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from Super Food Ideas. This is nice served with noodles and baby bok choy.
Make and share this Balinese Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add oil.
- Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add peanut butter, sweet chilli, ketjap manis and coconut milk. Stir until well combined and bring to the boil.
- Arrange chops in a single layer in a casserole dish.
- Pour over sauce and coat the chops well. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until cooked through.