1/6 Photos of Balsamic Herb Lamb Chops
O.k. I am not a lamb eater, but was assured by the family this was great! I used this marinade on some lamb chops for a family dinner. The family loved the added flavour. This was just enough for 5 lamb chops. Perperation time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lamb chops in a large shallow dish.
- 2Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary, honey, mustard's, oregano, salt and pepper and pour the mixture over chops. Toss and rub in coat. Lay extra fresh rosemary over top of chops.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to grilling.
- 4Grill chops on both sides, until grilled to your liking.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Herb Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.5
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: