This is from the Heart Foundation. I haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Banana and Walnut Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200°C Brush a little of th emargarine over muffin pans.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl, add sugar, vanilla and the remaining margarine and mix well.
- Break the egg into cup or small bowl and beat lightly with a fork. Stir the egg and milk into the banana mixture.
- Stir in flour, bicarbonate of soda and half the walnuts and mix until just combined. Spoon mixture into the repared muffin pans and sprinkle remaining walnuts over the top of the muffins.
- Bake until risen, cooked through, and golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.