1/3 Photos of Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffins, Get Tasting & Low-Fat
This is a low fat banana & chocolate chip muffin recipe with walnuts. Trust me these are the best tasting banana & chocolate chip muffins i have ever tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Lightly coat 12 muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. Whisk in egg, milk, brown sugar & chocolate chips, & walnuts.
- 4In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well.
- 6Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 7Spoon equal amounts of batter into 12 muffin cups.
- 8Bake (not fan-bake) for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- 9Allow to cool slightly in pan, then remove to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffins, Get Tasting & Low-Fat
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 219.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wholemeal rye flour