Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a low fat banana & chocolate chip muffin recipe with walnuts. Trust me these are the best tasting banana & chocolate chip muffins i have ever tried.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly coat 12 muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. Whisk in egg, milk, brown sugar & chocolate chips, & walnuts.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon equal amounts of batter into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake (not fan-bake) for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Allow to cool slightly in pan, then remove to wire rack.