Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Banana Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 3 bananas, thickly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 onion, sliced
- 250 g chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 250 g green beans, sliced
- 1 medium eggplant, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 2 tablespoons basil, shredded
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1⁄2 cup light coconut cream
- Heat vegetable stock in pan, add half the curry paste and half of the bananas.
- Toss until coated and remove from the pan, pour over the lime juice.
- Add remaining curry paste and onions into the pan. Cook until onions are soft. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown. Stir in the vegetables, water and stock powder.
- Add coconut cream and simmer until just thickened.
- Add banana mixture. Mix through the remaining bananas and allow to heat through.
- Sprinkle with the basil and serve with rice.
Fantastic! So easy to prepare, and had that slight coconutty flavor. The basil lent a nice touch, and it really hit the spot. We love banana curries, and this one was different from the others we've had. Thanks, Lani D!