Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Sigh, cravings, how I long for thee.
Make and share this Banana Health Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- Place All bran in a small bowl, cover with just enough of the water and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine flour, bi-carb, sugar and dried fruit, stir together well.
- Mash bananas thoroughly, place egg whites and stir to combine.
- Add banana mix, all bran and dry ingredients together and mix well.
- Pour Mixture into a baking paper lined loaf tin and bake at 170°C for about an hour or until done.
- Best served toasted.