Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
yeah I dont love banana's AT ALL. ;)
Make and share this Banana Waldorf recipe from Food.com.
- 4 turkey slices, shredded
- 3 golden delicious apples, diced
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 tablespoon low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 sticks celery, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except for nuts and turkey.
- Serve salad chilled, mix through turkey just prior to serving and sprinkle with the nuts.
- Serve with lettuce.