1/3 Photos of Barbecue Corn With Bacon
Whole corn wrapped in bacon cooked on the BBQ. From the Australian BBQ Kettle Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn back the husks of the corn and remove the silk.
- 2Brush the corn with butter and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Wrap the corn with the bacon rashers.
- 4Return the husks into position over the corn.
- 5Tie the ends of the husks with string.
- 6Place them on the BBQ and cook them with the lid on for 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Corn With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 222.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 6.7 g