Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another nice looking recipe I found in a mushroom growers leaflet. Vegetarians could leave out the pancetta I reckon.
- Preheat a barbecue plate or char-grill on medium-high heat.
- Combine oil, chillies and thyme in a small jug.
- Brush over both sides of each mushroom.
- Season mushrooms with salt and pepper; set aside for 5 minutes.
- Place pancetta onto barbecue plate or char-grill and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Remove and set aside.
- Place mushrooms flat-side down onto barbecue plate and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, combine avocado, sour cream and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Place mushrooms onto serving plates, top with avocado mix, then pancetta and serve at once.