Another nice looking recipe I found in a mushroom growers leaflet. Vegetarians could leave out the pancetta I reckon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a barbecue plate or char-grill on medium-high heat.
- 2Combine oil, chillies and thyme in a small jug.
- 3Brush over both sides of each mushroom.
- 4Season mushrooms with salt and pepper; set aside for 5 minutes.
- 5Place pancetta onto barbecue plate or char-grill and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- 6Remove and set aside.
- 7Place mushrooms flat-side down onto barbecue plate and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until just tender.
- 8Meanwhile, combine avocado, sour cream and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- 9Place mushrooms onto serving plates, top with avocado mix, then pancetta and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Mushrooms With Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.5
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 12.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: