1/1 Photo of Barbecued Shrimp With Mango Lime Mayonnaise
Apparently, Australians don't actually do much 'shrimp on the barbie' but thanks to Paul Hogan the world thinks otherwise. Traditional or not BBQ shrimp is actually really nice and this is an extra nice way of serving it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skewer the shrimp and brush them with canola oil.
- 2Heat the barbecue.
- 3Mix together the mayonnaise, grated mango, lime juice and salt.
- 4Stir mixture well to combine. Set aside.
- 5Barbecue the shrimp until cooked -- about 1 minute on each side or slightly longer for larger shrimp.
- 6Serve shrimp immediately with a side of lime mango mayonnaise for dipping.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Shrimp With Mango Lime Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 256.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: