1/1 Photo of BBQ Bacon & Parmesan Oysters
Peter J's Note:
Bit of a different way to enjoy oysters. Use fresh grated parmesan for this one not the dried grated parmesan from a jar. The quantities are what I used but no need to measure carefully and you can judge by eye and alter to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon over medium - hot BBQ plate until crispy, soak up fat with a paper towel and crumble or chop into small pieces.
- 2Blend red wine and cornflour and add equal amount to each oyster shell.
- 3Top with bacon, parmesan and pepper.
- 4Place shell side down on medium BBQ grill until bubbling and cheese has started to melt, around 5-10 minutes.
- 5Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Bacon & Parmesan Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 159.8 mg
- Sodium 461.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 31.3 g