Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Bit of a different way to enjoy oysters. Use fresh grated parmesan for this one not the dried grated parmesan from a jar. The quantities are what I used but no need to measure carefully and you can judge by eye and alter to taste.
- Cook bacon over medium - hot BBQ plate until crispy, soak up fat with a paper towel and crumble or chop into small pieces.
- Blend red wine and cornflour and add equal amount to each oyster shell.
- Top with bacon, parmesan and pepper.
- Place shell side down on medium BBQ grill until bubbling and cheese has started to melt, around 5-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.