1/1 Photo of BBQ Garlic Octopus
Peter J's Note:
I felt like some baby octopus but didn't find a recipe that appealed to me tonight so thought I'd post this original one that came out well. I've listed ingredients for a single generous serve which is all I was making but you can obviously scale it up easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil in a small covered saucepan.
- 2Place octopus in saucepan, cover and reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 10 minutes. This is a lazy way to steam / boil them.
- 3Remove from heat and drain remaining water using the lid.
- 4Add olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano and squeeze the lemon over the top and mix together.
- 5Place on preheated medium BBQ grill plate and cook around 2 minutes with the head facing down and around 5 minutes with the tentacles facing down.
Browse Our Top Octopus Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Garlic Octopus
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: