I felt like some baby octopus but didn't find a recipe that appealed to me tonight so thought I'd post this original one that came out well. I've listed ingredients for a single generous serve which is all I was making but you can obviously scale it up easily.
- Bring water to boil in a small covered saucepan.
- Place octopus in saucepan, cover and reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 10 minutes. This is a lazy way to steam / boil them.
- Remove from heat and drain remaining water using the lid.
- Add olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano and squeeze the lemon over the top and mix together.
- Place on preheated medium BBQ grill plate and cook around 2 minutes with the head facing down and around 5 minutes with the tentacles facing down.