Superb combination of flavors! Lamb is a heavenly meat once you acquire a taste for it. Serve lamb with fresh peas, baby carrots and new potatoes MMMmmmmmm
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Place chops in a large zip lock bag.
- Pour marinade into the bag with the chops,seal bag.
- Place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turn several times to coat the chops.
- Heat BBQ to medium High.
- Have heat 5" from the chops.
- Sear chops for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium low and cook for a further 12 minutes, brush with the marinade.
- Adjust this time to suit how you like your chops.
- Garnish with mint leaves& serve.