1/3 Photos of BBQ Hinty Minty Lamb Chops
3 hrs 17 mins
Superb combination of flavors! Lamb is a heavenly meat once you acquire a taste for it. Serve lamb with fresh peas, baby carrots and new potatoes MMMmmmmmm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 sirloin lamb chops, 1" thick
- 1Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- 2Place chops in a large zip lock bag.
- 3Pour marinade into the bag with the chops,seal bag.
- 4Place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turn several times to coat the chops.
- 5Heat BBQ to medium High.
- 6Have heat 5" from the chops.
- 7Sear chops for 5 minutes.
- 8Turn heat down to medium low and cook for a further 12 minutes, brush with the marinade.
- 9Adjust this time to suit how you like your chops.
- 10Garnish with mint leaves& serve.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Hinty Minty Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sirloin lamb chops