1/1 Photo of BBQ Oysters and Olives
Peter J's Note:
Nice and different way to prepare freshly shucked oysters on the BBQ. The quantities below are what I used but just do it to taste depending on the size of the oysters and olives. It might be stating the obvious but you will need to be an oyster / olive lover to enjoy this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely cut each olive into four slices and layer eight pieces over each oyster in the shell.
- 2Top with a teaspoon (or to taste / fill shell) of shredded mozzarella.
- 3Grind black pepper over the top to taste.
- 4Place over medium heat on BBQ grill plate and cook until cheese has melted and starts to bubble.
- 5Reduce heat and let it simmer around five minutes.
- 6Place on plate and let them sit a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Oysters and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 454.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 15.9 g