Avoid a high heat to prevent burning the coating.
Make and share this BBQ Peppered Pork Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the paprika, pepper, ginger, salt and sage together.
- Lightly rub this seasoning over both sides of the pork.
- Cook the pork on a preheated char grilled BBQ over a medium heat for 2-3 minuteseach side, depending on the thickness.
- Remember, less time in the cooking means a lot more juiceness in the eating.
- Try pork with a hint of pink in the middle.
- Rest the pork a minute before serving.
- Serve with potatoe salad and mixed leaf salad.