1/2 Photos of BBQ Peppered Pork Cutlets
Avoid a high heat to prevent burning the coating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the paprika, pepper, ginger, salt and sage together.
- 2Lightly rub this seasoning over both sides of the pork.
- 3Cook the pork on a preheated char grilled BBQ over a medium heat for 2-3 minuteseach side, depending on the thickness.
- 4Remember, less time in the cooking means a lot more juiceness in the eating.
- 5Try pork with a hint of pink in the middle.
- 6Rest the pork a minute before serving.
- 7Serve with potatoe salad and mixed leaf salad.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Peppered Pork Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless pork cutlets