1/2 Photos of BBQ Peppered Pork Cutlets
Avoid a high heat to prevent burning the coating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the paprika, pepper, ginger, salt and sage together.
- 2Lightly rub this seasoning over both sides of the pork.
- 3Cook the pork on a preheated char grilled BBQ over a medium heat for 2-3 minuteseach side, depending on the thickness.
- 4Remember, less time in the cooking means a lot more juiceness in the eating.
- 5Try pork with a hint of pink in the middle.
- 6Rest the pork a minute before serving.
- 7Serve with potatoe salad and mixed leaf salad.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Peppered Pork Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless pork cutlets