Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I spent a day looking after a family members home while workmen were there to install a new security entranceway (they are away on holiday) so to keep me busy I decided to go through their cookbooks looking for some recipes to post on 'zaar.
- 400 g pork fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 2 teaspoons verjuice or 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Combine all ingredients and toss well.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Thread pork pieces onto bamboo skewers that have been soaked in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Barbecue, basting with leftover marinade.