1/1 Photo of BBQ Prawns
Please note - the ingredient list is variable and the ingredients have NEVER been measured, so go by your own taste. Fantastic Prawn dish for any occasion!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except prawns in a bowl.
- 2Add prawns, cover and marinate for about 3 hours in fridge.
- 3Place prawns on BBQ medium - high for 2 minutes each side.
- 4Serve with toothpicks.
- 5Alternatives -
- 6Bacon wrapped around prawns.
- 7More chilli sauce for some heat.
- 8Fresh herbs.
- 9The adaptations are endless (and delicious).
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 315.0 mg
- Sodium 1670.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: