Please note - the ingredient list is variable and the ingredients have NEVER been measured, so go by your own taste. Fantastic Prawn dish for any occasion!
- Mix all ingredients except prawns in a bowl.
- Add prawns, cover and marinate for about 3 hours in fridge.
- Place prawns on BBQ medium - high for 2 minutes each side.
- Serve with toothpicks.
- Alternatives -
- Bacon wrapped around prawns.
- More chilli sauce for some heat.
- Fresh herbs.
- The adaptations are endless (and delicious).
Great recipe. Use the largest prawns you can afford. I used 1/2 jalapeno instead of tabasco and some orange juice because I didn't have tabasco or Grand Marnier. I also used orange blossom honey. This is a great quick dish. Try it with coconut sticky rice #48419.
Very tasty & simple way to BBQ prawns that I really enjoyed. The only change I made was I didn't have any Grand Marnier so used a tablespoon of brandy instead. Had a really nice bite without overpowering the prawns.