1/1 Photo of BBQ Salami Oysters
Peter J's Note:
A little bit like Oysters Kilpatrick with salami instead of bacon. Use your favorite variety of salami.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium oysters, shucked in half-shelf
- 40 g salami (2 thick slices)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Dice salami into cubes and place equal amounts over each oyster.
- 2Place half a teaspoon of worcestershire over each oyster.
- 3Barbecue over medium grill until oysters begin to curl.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Salami Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 156.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g