Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An original recipe I came up with that is a tasty light dish. Nice served over a bed of rice or cous cous.
- 12 scallops, lower half of shell retained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- In a small bowl combine garlic, pepper, Tabasco, parsley and tomato and mix well.
- Place a small 1/4 teaspoon dollop of butter into each scallop shell and pour equal amounts of mixture over each scallop.
- Cook over medium barbecue grill around 10 minutes or until sauce has been bubbling a few minutes.