1/4 Photos of Bean & Beef Hotpot
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 50 mins
This is a nice simple dish to make, the combo of red wine & salsa gives a nice smoky flavour and the meat turns out nice & tender. Recipe from Masterfoods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a pan and cook onions, stirring 4-5 minutes.
- 2Add garlic & beef, cook until browned, approx 5 mins, add wine & parsley and simmer covered on low for approx 1 hour.
- 3Add kidney beans & salsa and simmer for a further 30-25 minutes.
- 4Serve over rice or on its own with some crusty bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean & Beef Hotpot
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.2
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 152.5 mg
- Sodium 957.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 62.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: