2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
This is a recipe I used to make at work based loosely (very loosely) on strogonoff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the steak in the oil, in batches.
- 3Fry the onion and bacon until the onion is transparent.
- 4Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook'til they are softened.
- 5Return the meat and any juices to the pan, add the soup, water or wine, tomato paste and a generous amount of black pepper.
- 6Transfer to an ovenproof casserole and bake in a moderate oven for about 2 hours.
- 7Stir in the sour cream just before serving, and scatter over plenty of parsley to finish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Bacon With Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.7
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.0 mg
- Sodium 670.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: