1/2 Photos of Beef, Mango & Pear Salad
From the Australian BH&G Diabetic Living issue 12 2007. Do not include resting time for beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle both sides of the steak with the pepper.
- 2Preheat an oven grill (broiler) on medium.
- 3Cook steak for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- 4Transfer to plate, cover loosely with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- 5Cut the cheeks from either side of the 2 mango stones and cut the remaining flesh from around the stones.
- 6Peel the cheeks and then slice the flesh into thin strips.
- 7Thinly slice the steak across the grain.
- 8Arrange the salad leaves on a serving plate and top with the steak, mango and pear.
- 9Drizzle over the salad dressing and sprinkle with pepper.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef, Mango & Pear Salad
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free caesar salad dressing