1/1 Photo of Beef, Miso and Sesame Noodles
From the Taste site. I have all the ingredients on hand to make this soon.. Sushi seasoning is a vinegar, sugar salt mix we buy here in bottles at most supermarkets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 80 ml reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml miso
- 22.18 ml sushi seasoning
- 14.79 ml finely grated fresh ginger
- 270 g udon noodles
- 14.78 ml vegetable oil
- 500 g beef steaks, thinly sliced (rump)
- 1 white onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 709.77 ml shredded cabbage
- 29.58 ml water
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced, to serve
- 9.85 ml sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- 1Combine soy sauce, miso paste, sushi seasoning and ginger in a bowl. Set aside.
- 2Cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 8 minutes or until just tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Set aside.
- 3Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan on high heat. Stir-fry half the beef for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining beef, reheating wok between batches.
- 4Heat remaining oil in wok on high heat. Stir-fry onion for 1-2 minutes or until soft. Add garlic, carrot, cabbage and water. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until carrot is tender-crisp. Add noodles, beef and soy sauce mix. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Divide among bowls. Top with shallot and sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef, Miso and Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2297.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: