Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My lunch yesterday.
Make and share this Beetroot and Ricotta Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese, 5% fat
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 4 lavash bread, wholemeal
- 2 whole beetroots, sliced
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- Slice sweet potato thinly. Place slices on a plate and cover. Place in microwave on High for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Combine ricotta cheese and dill.
- Spread a thin layer of ricotta mix on bread. Thin because otherwise the bread will get soggy. Top with sweet potato, beetroot, green onions and spinach leaves.
- Roll up firmly. I liked presenting them wrapped in a baking sheet held together with balling twine.