8 hrs 10 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
Perfect for Christmas dinner...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 14 cm x 21 cm loaf pan with baking paper.
- 2Spread softened ice cream over the base of the prepared pan.
- 3Freeze for 1 hour until firm.
- 4In the meantime place strawberries, raspberries and icing sugar into a blender and blend until smooth. Strain into a jug, discarding seeds.
- 5Pour over ice cream and freeze overnight. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Invert onto a platter. Cut inti slices and serve with extra berries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Ice Cream Log
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 97.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g