Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Perfect for Christmas dinner...
Make and share this Berry Ice Cream Log recipe from Food.com.
- 2 liters vanilla ice cream, softened
- 750 g strawberries, hulled (2 punnets)
- 240 g raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- extra berries, to taste
- Line a 14 cm x 21 cm loaf pan with baking paper.
- Spread softened ice cream over the base of the prepared pan.
- Freeze for 1 hour until firm.
- In the meantime place strawberries, raspberries and icing sugar into a blender and blend until smooth. Strain into a jug, discarding seeds.
- Pour over ice cream and freeze overnight. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Invert onto a platter. Cut inti slices and serve with extra berries.