Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've lowered the fat content of a family favourite. This dip always disappears at parties. Great served with vegetable crudites or pita bread crisps (sprinkle pita with your favourite spice mix and bake in oven for 10mins).
- 1 (200 g) can salmon, drained &,flaked (use the premium if you can afford it)
- 150 g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 125 ml low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon drained green peppercorn, lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve Chilled.
- The dip retains better texture if you do this with a fork rather than an electric food processor.