Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A beautiful looking & tasting cheesecake. From "Delectable Indulgences" cookbook.
Make and share this Black Forest Cheesecake Slice recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press into the base of a rectangle pan, refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth, beat in cream.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water, dissolve over hot water, cool, beat into cream cheese mixture.
- Drain cherries, reserve syrup.
- Halve cherries and fold into cream cheese mixture, spoon evenly over crumb crust.
- Combine in pan cornflour and reserved syrup.
- Bring to the boil stirring, remove from heat, cool.
- Swirl cherry syrup mixture through cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until set.