A beautiful looking & tasting cheesecake. From "Delectable Indulgences" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- 2Press into the base of a rectangle pan, refrigerate.
- 3Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth, beat in cream.
- 4Sprinkle gelatine over water, dissolve over hot water, cool, beat into cream cheese mixture.
- 5Drain cherries, reserve syrup.
- 6Halve cherries and fold into cream cheese mixture, spoon evenly over crumb crust.
- 7Combine in pan cornflour and reserved syrup.
- 8Bring to the boil stirring, remove from heat, cool.
- 9Swirl cherry syrup mixture through cream cheese mixture.
- 10Refrigerate until set.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Cheesecake Slice
Serving Size: 1 (1528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4331.8
- Calories from Fat 2702
- Total Fat 300.3 g
- Saturated Fat 174.1 g
- Cholesterol 889.2 mg
- Sodium 3142.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 373.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 256.9 g
- Protein 62.2 g