1/1 Photo of Blackberry and Vodka Sorbet With Mixed Berries
2 hrs 20 mins
From the Bathers' Pavillion in Balmoral, Australia. If you can't find superfine sugar, place granulated sugar in your food processor for around a minute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place blackberries into blender, and process until smooth.
- 2Press the puree through a sieve or strainer into a medium-sized bowl, discarding seeds.
- 3Add 3/4 cup of sugar, 1/3 cup lime juice, 1/4 cup of vodka, the lemon juice and liqueur to the blackberry puree, stirring well.
- 4Pour mixture into ice cream freezer, and freeze according to the manufacturer instructions. When complete, spoon sorbet into freezer-safe container; cover and freeze until firm.
- 5Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar, the remaining 1/3 cup lime juice, strawberries, blueberries, and 1/3 cup of vodka in a large bowl, stirring gently. Let stand 2 hours.
- 6Spoon 3/4 cup of strawberry mix into dessert glasses and top with 1/2 cup of sorbet.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry and Vodka Sorbet With Mixed Berries
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor