Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Now you can prepare this restaurant favorite at home with this easy recipe. We love these steaks!
Make and share this Blue Cheese Topped Grilled Ranch Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 4 thawed ranch steaks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- Brush both sides steaks with oil; seaon with lemon pepper and garlic powder.
- Grill steaks covered over medium coals to desired degree of doneness.
- During last 2 minutes or grilling; top steaks with blue cheese. Heat
- 1-2 minutes more or until cheese begins to melt.
Yum! Super fast to put together and a great combination of flavours. I cooked using a scotch fillet / ribeye steak and enjoyed with a salad including a few vegetables I grilled along with the steak.