Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious served warm with butter or even Golden Syrup. Great with a coffee.
Make and share this Blueberry Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornflour
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine the cornflour, plain flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until light and fluffy.
- Beat the apple juice, milk and oil together, and then gently fold in the egg whites. Gently stir in the flour mix.
- Pour the batter into a well oiled cake pan and sprinkle with the blueberries.
- Bake at 200dg c for 30-35 minutes or until cake is golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter, golden syrup or honey.