1/1 Photo of Boiled Chocolate Cake
I first made this cake when I was at school, it is still my favourite chocolate cake recipe. Makes a beautiful moist cake. Prep time is a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees c.
- 2Place sugar, water, butter, bicarb soda& cocoa in a saucepan& bring to the boil.
- 3Once boiling, time for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- 4Grease& line base of a loaf pan.
- 5Once chocolate mixture has cooled, add the flour& egg.
- 6Mix well until smooth.
- 7Place in pan& cook in oven for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boiled Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1363.1
- Calories from Fat 495
- Total Fat 55.0 g
- Saturated Fat 32.3 g
- Cholesterol 339.7 mg
- Sodium 1047.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 198.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 100.6 g
- Protein 20.7 g